Engaging with SVHAP as a partner or member organization gives you access to the tools necessary to make evidence-based programs for senior health. SVHAP helps to bring community members and organizations together to build a resource network for seniors in Santa Clara County to improve health and wellness as the senior population ages.
Specific member benefits include:
We organize an Annual Meeting that gives partners and members access to a learning network of organization implementing evidence-based health promotion programs.
Senior Health Program Implementation and Training Assistance
We act as the liaison between community partners and licensed evidence-based program agencies to reduce your administrative burden.
- SVHAP staff and members are available to offer technical assistance and support as you implement evidence-based programs.
- Or staff assists with, and often completes much of, the paperwork required to administer evidence-based programs in your organization.
- We provide training and licensing support to prepare your staff to offer evidence-based health promotion programs.
- SVHAP maintains a pool of EBHPP trainers (SVHAP Master Trainers and SJSU student interns) who are available to certify your staff in evidence-based program coaching.
- SVHAP.org maintains a list of local resources including sites that are implementing evidence-based programs, training opportunities, and information on healthy aging.
Results Tracking and Measurement
- SVHAP performs data entry for EBHPP.
- We perform fidelity monitoring and assessment of programs.
To learn more about becoming a member or partner agency, please contact us or complete an interest survey and we will reach out to you.